Please join us for our next meeting.
Date: Tues May 12, 2015
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Place: ClearVision Optical
425 Rabro Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Members are FREE. Non-Members pay $25. A light dinner will be served.
For more information, e-mail Jerry Siegel or call 516-364-1116,
Please RSVP by clicking on
I will be attending.
Non-members, please PAY for this event by clicking
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE
Managing Your Time
Please join us for an educational and entertaining evening for business owners, leaders, and managers
to learn how to yield more usable hours every day. A panel of experienced, knowledgeable, and successful
time management practitioners will share insight and information to help you become more productive and efficient.
You will learn:
Our panel includes the following talented executives:
- Why time management is an oxymoron
- How to make plans and set goals
- How to reduce the cost of interruptions
- How to reduce procrastination
- How to hold effective meetings
- How to avoid fighting fires
This promises to be a very special night that will benefit everyone.
- Jerry S. Siegel, President of JASB Management, is a consultant who specializes in helping executives maximize productivity
through best practices and continuous improvement to attain workplace excellence. He coaches and trains CEOs, senior executives,
and business owners to help them use more of their potential by improving and/or learning skills of communication, delegation,
goal setting, leadership, management, motivation, personal and organizational development, supervision as well as time management.
- Russ von Frank is a former agency CEO with over thirty years of experience in the Property/Casualty industry specializing in closely held and family
businesses. A Certified CEO Coach and Facilitator currently with CompelCEOs,
he worked for many years with Vistage International, Inc. His primary focus is Mentoring/Coaching and facilitation of CEO peer to peer roundtable
discussions involving all facets of business; including Leadership, Finances, HR, Sales, Marketing, Organizational Development, and Communications.
- Andrea Feinberg, President of Coaching Insight, LLC, has 25 years experience helping clients articulate, achieve, and exceed their goals. She is a
graduate of New York University's Stern School of Business (Marketing), Coach University's three-year advanced training program, and a founding member
of Coachville, the world's largest coach-training body. She has achieved designations of Certified Strategic Business Leadership Coach, Certified
Facilitator-Coach, Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, and Certified Emotional Intelligence Mentor through EQ Mentor, NC.
Please join us and invite your friends. They'll be glad you did!