Please join us for our next meeting.
Date: Tues June 9, 2015
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Place: ClearVision Optical
425 Rabro Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Members are FREE. Non-Members pay $25. A light dinner will be served.
For more information, e-mail Jerry Siegel or call 516-364-1116,
Please RSVP by clicking on
I will be attending.
Non-members, please PAY for this event by clicking
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE
Customer Acquisition and Retention
An Educational & Enjoyable Evening for Business Owners, Leaders, and Managers to learn how to build your business and continue to grow. A panel of experienced, knowledgeable, and successful entrepreneurs will share insight and information to help your organization become more successful.
Key points will include:
ODNLI is fortunate to offer a panel with many years of experience:
- How To Get Started
- Publicity & Public Relations
- The Power of Referrals
- Effective Marketing & Advertising
- Communication With Clients
- Improving The Customer Experience
This promises to be a very special night that will benefit everyone.
- Randi Busse, , President of Workforce Development Group, has been helping employees delight customers for more than 25 years. Her training programs teach employees to "think like an owner, not a renter," because the culture of their organizations change. She has co-authored "Turning Rants into Raves: Turn Your Customers On Before They Turn on YOU," written for CEOs, business owners, and managers that want to improve the experience they are providing to customers.
- Jeff Goldberg is a Partner and the Lead Sales Trainer at The Entrepreneur Center in Melville. He heads up their Corporate Division which is dedicated to helping organizations achieve measurable and sustainable sales increases. Jeff also provides Outsourced Sales Management services for local sales organizations. He has spoken in front of, taught, and coached tens of thousands of salespeople and sales managers internationally in a vast array of industries.
- Jack Signorelli , is a Certified Business Coach who provides practical advice to business leaders. His career spanned 27 years in Corporate America, growing from Sales Executive to Vice President of Sales & Marketing. As President for seven years of Konica Business Technologies (now Konica Minolta), a $ Billion International Fortune 500 manufacturer and distributor of office products and services with more than 1,200 employees, year-over-year revenues grew by more than $100 million per year.
Please join us and invite your friends. They'll be glad you did!