Please join us for our next meeting.
Date: Tues September 8, 2015
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Place: ClearVision Optical
425 Rabro Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Members are FREE. Non-Members pay $25. A light dinner will be served.
For more information, e-mail Jerry Siegel or call 516-364-1116,
Please RSVP by clicking on
I will be attending.
Non-members, please PAY for this event by clicking
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE
Management vs. Leadership Skills
An Educational & Enjoyable Evening for Business Owners, Executives, Leaders, and Managers to learn a variety of skill-sets to be utilized when guiding a staff to higher performance. The panel will be moderated by ODNLI''s former president, David Schwartz, President of Executive Confidential.
Key points will include:
ODNLI is fortunate to offer this panel with many years of experience, and expects this program to begin another banner year for networking and learning! You won't want to miss this meeting:
- Definitions of Leadership and Management
- Are different skills required for each role?
- Best practices for management skill development
- How to help managers become leaders
This promises to be a very special night that will benefit everyone.
- Marc Miller, Ph.D., An industrial psychologist who coaches and consults with professionals, business owners, and leaders, along with organizational teams to improve performance based on recognizing that successful communication comes in many varieties. He is also a divorce mediator, specializing in providing divorce mediation to parents who want to ensure that their children thrive during and following the divorce process.
- Stephan R. Grillo, CPA Currently Chief Financial Officer for the A+ Technology Group he has responsibility for: finance, administration, treasury, operational efficiency, business strategies, acquisitions, negotiations, and risk management. He is experienced in strategic planning & execution, systems development, and leadership team building.
- Sy Islam has over 10 years of experience in a variety of corporate, academic, and applied settings. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Industrial Organizational Psychology at Farmingdale State College and a consultant with his consulting firm, Talent Metrics, LLC.
Please join us and invite your friends. They'll be glad you did!