Please join us for our next meeting.
Date: Tues Mar 10, 2015
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Place: ClearVision Optical
425 Rabro Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Members are FREE. Non-Members pay $25. A light dinner will be served.
For more information, e-mail Jerry Siegel or call 516-364-1116,
Please RSVP by clicking on
I will be attending.
Non-members, please PAY for this event by clicking
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE
Financial Exit Strategies
Selling a business can be a challenging endeavor for the business owner and the professional service
provider. There are many pitfalls and important issues to address.
Join us on Mar 10th to learn how to get the most value from your transaction.
Our panel of experts will share techniques and real-world examples that can be used in every situation.
Our panel includes the following experienced financial transaction advisors:
- Anthony J. Citrolo is a CPA, CMAA (Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor), and owner/founder of New York Business Brokerage, Inc.
Anthony represents clients in the business sale and acquisition process, advising them on valuation and deal structure, while
providing a successful marketing strategy which achieves maximum benefit in today's marketplace.
- Susan Ganz MBA is a Financial Professional with The Prudential Insurance Company of America. She has over 20 years experience in the
financial services industry, enabling her to relate to the day-to-day challenges her clients face. Her work involves providing
insurance and financial products for business owners, and their families, to address their financial challenges.
- Keith Simmons, Partner in B2B CFO©, is an experienced CFO and business advisor who helps improve clients' financial and operational results.
His background includes entrepreneurial, rapid growth, and corporate improvement, as well as exiting the business. He works with
business owners to identify goals and establish action plans that produce superior results.
This promises to be a very special night that will benefit everyone.
- Business Owners: Learn How To Prepare Your Exit Strategy
- Business Owners: Attract More & Better Potential Purchasers
- Business Owners: Receive Higher Offers From Buyers
- Business Owners: Increase Likelihood for Success
- Service Providers: Learn Why Your Services Are Critical For Business Exit
- Service Providers: Make Yourself a Valued Resource
- Service Providers: Become Part of The Exit Team
- Service Providers: Remain a Provider for the Purchaser
Please join us and invite your friends. They'll be glad you did!
Join Us on LinkedIn
ODNLI has formed a LinkedIn Group to connect with its members.
join the ODNLI LinkedIn group
to interact with other ODNLI
ODNLI 2014/2015 Program Schedule
- Sept . . Social Media for Business (JHerzlich, MTobol, RKruse, DPinkowitz)
- Oct . . Engaging Employees at Work (Michael Stallard, Mitchel Dickey)
- Nov . . Hiring and Retention (Barbara DeMatteo, Aoifa O'Donnell)
- Dec . . Communications for Networking & Presenting (Alyse Parise)
- Jan . . Family Business Panel (David Friedfeld, Mitchell Nesenoff, Brandyn Gold)
- Feb . . Negotiating Techniques (Jeff Schwartz, David Abeshouse, John Tinghitella)
- Mar . . Financial Exit Strategies (Keith Simmons, Anthony Citrolo, Susan Ganz)
- Apr . . Employee Development (Marc Miller, Mary Crisafulli, Tracy Holloman)
- May . . Time Management (Jerry Siegel, Jeff Levy, Andrea Feinberg)
- Jun . . Customer Acquisition and Retention (Jeff Goldberg, Randi Busse)